POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Another version of my RSOCP with media spies: problem with radiosity. : Re: Another version of my RSOCP with media spies: problem with radiosity. Server Time
7 Aug 2024 15:14:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another version of my RSOCP with media spies: problem with radiosity.
From: Jaap
Date: 12 Feb 2006 05:00:01
Message: <web.43ef06dd4400fb64a8399d8d0@news.povray.org>
like the image to. :-)

Is there any way to increase max_trace_level above 255 ? or would that
require some code changes?

the make-cloud macro's use a ton of medial layers, and I almost at 255
witch a single cloud. I can only slightly overlap clouds if they are rotated
45 degrees.

I'm using this in a 3000 frame animation, and render speed has not been a
problem until now..

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'wow2.png' (279 KB)