POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Another version of my RSOCP with media spies: problem with radiosity. : Another version of my RSOCP with media spies: problem with radiosity. Server Time
7 Aug 2024 15:19:49 EDT (-0400)
  Another version of my RSOCP with media spies: problem with radiosity.
From: Bruno Cabasson
Date: 11 Feb 2006 09:25:01
Message: <web.43edf2f92b3ecd292a0416a70@news.povray.org>
Continuing the RSOCP theme (see thread started at
<web.43eafcf196b04c3582fc96790@news.povray.org>), I rendered a radiosity
version, with 3 spheres. Appart from wrong settings for the media sampling
(and long render time ...), I was puzzled by the reflection of the top
sphere on the main one: the spherical pattern of the media appears black!!
And I also noticed that if I add a fourth sphere, no reflection occurs for
any sphere...

Here is the render as it was when I stopped it. If someone has suggestions

(I can post the source code if necessary).

  Bruno.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'scr_rsocp_6.jpg' (69 KB)