POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : RSOCP : Re: RSOCP Server Time
7 Aug 2024 15:18:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: RSOCP
From: Bruno Cabasson
Date: 10 Feb 2006 16:00:01
Message: <web.43ecfe07798b97833ae2665e0@news.povray.org>
"Afishionado" <afi### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> I'm impressed with your light rays effect, and how simple your code for it
> is. :-) Nice.
>
> William

Thanks :-) But the counter part is the render time. I rencently rendered a
800*600 radiosity version which took 2:30 hours on a laptop AMD Athlon
3200+. I'll post asap (still tuning). Depending on the lighting, it may
take half a day ...

Whatever can be my effots, I am million lightyears away from the POV-gurus
and what they can do. Thanks to them for their kindness and contributions,
and admiration for their art and skill.

    Cheers

         Bruno