POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP Cart : WIP Cart Server Time
7 Aug 2024 15:19:47 EDT (-0400)
  WIP Cart
From: m1j
Date: 10 Feb 2006 09:30:01
Message: <web.43eca299acc8ca7aed196ef10@news.povray.org>
I built this cart in XSI but decided to see what POVRay would do with it. I
had to change the road look because of differences in texturing systems and
the fact that part of my textures in XSI are not tillable. I had to fix
that for POVRay which I will use in XSI as well.

I still need to do a lot of work on lighting. POVRay is clearly slower so it
is taking me more time to tweak the radiosity and light values. In this
rendering I have radiosity too bright. My am is to match the output of
MentalRay as close as possible. The cart still needs sides and something to
be pulling it. And some cargo. Hay probably.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'cart.jpg' (195 KB)

Preview of image 'cart.jpg'