POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Well, well, well ... : Re: Well, well, well ... Server Time
7 Aug 2024 21:24:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Well, well, well ...
From: Bruno Cabasson
Date: 8 Feb 2006 05:25:00
Message: <web.43e9c6b1ff32374882fc96790@news.povray.org>
"Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlnet> wrote:
> "Bruno Cabasson" <bru### [at] alcatelaleniaspacefr> schreef in bericht
> > Here is a try for a well in the water for bringing soil. Usually, it is
> the
> > contrary :)
> >
> >    Bruno
> >
> Interesting notion!!
>
> I like this scene! You could even add some grass to the soil...?
>
> Thomas

I am pleased that this idea is welcomed by some reference-people in the
community! As I said, it is in an early state, and I'll work on it further,
trying to find some 'inverted' objects to complete the scene, and use
advanced features and macros to reach a good level of quality.

My attempt to light the scene from behind, with a sun, cloudscape and
radiosity did not produce satisfactory results. I'll try to post another
try asap.

    Bruno