POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Well, well, well ... : Re: Well, well, well ... Server Time
7 Aug 2024 15:17:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Well, well, well ...
From: helge h
Date: 7 Feb 2006 07:40:00
Message: <web.43e89496ff323748324f231f0@news.povray.org>
A very nice, simple idea, well (!) executed. It has a nice, clear
expression. I don't mind so much the small inconcistencies the others have
mentioned, but I wonder if the composition could have been differerent:
move the well a little to the right and add a second element, maybe a
seagull on the water, or even a mouse on some driftwood, to the left. That
would bring some more dynamics to the image, give it even more of a story.
Also, take the camera a little lower to bring some of the mechanism above
the horizon, to break the line.