POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : IRTC WIP : Re: IRTC WIP Server Time
7 Aug 2024 21:17:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC WIP
From: Smws
Date: 3 Feb 2006 23:40:00
Message: <web.43e42ffcfef3d347f2cf7a220@news.povray.org>
Wow, this is incredible. A sure contender. Despite what you have said about
the radiosity, I think the settings are very good. The blotches at the base
of the snowman are really only noticable if you know what radiosity
artifacts are, and are looking for them :)

I have seen snowscapes like this where the snow has melted off of the trees
(although there is usually still some buildup/trenching around the base). I
really really like the dark trees.

Capital work. Good luck.

-Stefan