POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Alien Cliff...again [~150kB] : Re: Alien Cliff...again [~150kB] Server Time
7 Aug 2024 15:17:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Alien Cliff...again [~150kB]
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 3 Feb 2006 07:35:00
Message: <web.43e34db1220a2816731f01d10@news.povray.org>
Can everyone stop posting such good images? I'm having real trouble
paraphrasing my superlatives! ;)

This is excellent, truly amazing. Landscape gardening of the highest order!
I especially like the maze pattern on the balloon, and moving it closer to
the camera means the scale is more apparent.

Two small comments. I think the waterfall needs some spray - it looks too
much like the particle system that it presumably is. Secondly, that bright
yellow lit area to the right, beyond the cliff end - is that deliberate? It
looks fine, I was just curious...

Bring on the final!
Bill