POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : IRTC WIP : IRTC WIP Server Time
7 Aug 2024 15:14:56 EDT (-0400)
  IRTC WIP
From: s day
Date: 3 Feb 2006 04:55:00
Message: <web.43e32828ece7a4fa2a868be00@news.povray.org>
Thought I would post my WIP for this round of IRTC. Any comments/advice are
welcome. I know the sky is a bit fake but the topic is fire and ice so this
is meant to represent the fire (along with the Sun). Still to do:

- Give the snowman some features (face arms etc..)
- Add snow to the trees, I have written my own macro for this (now I know
how to use trace I thought I should do it myself.)
- I will probably add some more objects: e.g. fence a few small birds in the
sky... (still trying to think of something else to have in the scene.)
- Trees still need proper textures (These are arbaro)
- I am not happy with the base of the nearest tree where it meets the snow
but have not decided how to improve this yet.

Sean

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'snowman.jpg' (298 KB)