POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Hug (Birthday Card) : Re: Hug (Birthday Card) Server Time
7 Aug 2024 15:13:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hug (Birthday Card)
From: Smws
Date: 2 Feb 2006 13:50:00
Message: <web.43e253f67909a63b135b10720@news.povray.org>
Very nice! The figures are simple but very expressive. It looks very much
like some soapstone carvings I have seen. I would welcome such a card on my
birthday!

I have to say that, like many radiosity images, the figures don't seem
particlularly attached to the ground. I know this is somewhat realistic,
though, and I don't think it detracts from this image.

Just out of curiosity, does the granite have some turbulence?

Anyway, nice image.
-Stefan