POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Bender Bending Rodriguez (Bending unit 22) [~48 KB jpeg] : Re: Bender Bending Rodriguez (Bending unit 22) [~48 KB jpeg] Server Time
7 Aug 2024 15:19:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bender Bending Rodriguez (Bending unit 22) [~48 KB jpeg]
From: Alex Kluchikov
Date: 30 Jan 2006 10:00:00
Message: <web.43de293668af1eb7578f59590@news.povray.org>
"Bryan Valencia" <jjp### [at] spamgourmetcom> wrote:
> Good work. I don't know how they do it in their models, but Bender's lower
> 'lip' is slightly smaller in diameter than his upper.
> see here.

  Thanks for your attention. Yes, I see, but it is not so easy to make
'lips' of different size while using CSG. And as far as I see, Bender's
'neck' is round and the top of his head is round too, the back of head is
cylindrical -- so, it seems to be no easy way to make object of this kind
with CSG. Or may be I didn't do my best.
  Sincerely Yours,
  Alex  Kluchikov.