POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Guitar effects boxes [390K] : Re: Guitar effects boxes [390K] Server Time
7 Aug 2024 15:20:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Guitar effects boxes [390K]
From: Ard
Date: 29 Jan 2006 04:55:00
Message: <web.43dc8fc262db2e35933d7c50@news.povray.org>
Jerome and Gonzo.

Jerome: I have capable software (cjpeg), but it doesn't have a capable
pilot.  Do you recall what settings you used to produce the small jpeg?
I'd like to experiment.  Thanks.

"gonzo" <rgo### [at] lansetcom> wrote:

> Also some wear on one side of the rubber foot pads.  Most guitarists are
> distinctly left or right footed.  Mine all wear more to the left side.

Okay, thanks.  I'll +x the dirt.  The Ibanez and Tube driver have gunge on
the right, assuming a right handed muso (these boxes aren't on the floor).
The kind of gunge you get from hands: cleanish in the middle from constant
contact then a sharp border to full scummy, fading to background grime.
The Ibanez has more on the ridge behind the pedal, as though someone's been
twiddling its knobs.

Thanks for the comments.