POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : ivy on a tree WIP : Re: ivy on a tree WIP Server Time
7 Aug 2024 23:23:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ivy on a tree WIP
From: Kenneth
Date: 23 Jan 2006 07:00:00
Message: <web.43d4c402238f31ce383b1a020@news.povray.org>
Jim Charter <jrc### [at] msncom> wrote:
> Kenneth wrote:
> Excellent work, and a subject close to my own heart, so I can doubly
> appreciate your efforts.
>
> Some test renders from one of my many wip's

I keep looking at your vines with envious eyes. ;-)  Just the right
combination of  "angularness" and "curviness." I also see that your vines
sort of move slightly away from the tree surface here and there. Very nice.
My own cylinders do that, but not in any planned way (some do travel
across open space, but some also drill *through* the tree to get to their
next points.) Your images give me inspiration to try and fix that.

Ken