POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : brain vs. image_map : Re: brain vs. image_map Server Time
7 Aug 2024 17:29:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: brain vs. image_map
From: Smws
Date: 21 Jan 2006 17:05:00
Message: <web.43d2aef4cbd82167641d079c0@news.povray.org>
Well done. The wood is a nice light one, too. Did you have a scene in mind
for this, or is it only a proof-of-concept?

I especially like that you put some warps in the wood. They blend in better
than most of the warps I've seen in wood textures, so good job.

You might want to work on the pattern scaling just a bit, though. It's not
common to find end grain and side grain both in most of the floors I am
familiar with. (Minor quibble)

anyway, well done. Doesn't your brain feel limber now?

-Sefan