POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : untitled : Re: untitled Server Time
7 Aug 2024 17:27:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: untitled
From: fls13
Date: 20 Jan 2006 13:10:00
Message: <web.43d12654bb5b655f7ce473a90@news.povray.org>
> Actually, that's the picture on the left.  "Your military left," as one
> of my drill sergeants used to say.

My bad. :O) I was so excited at the chance to rip those things. Didn't
realize that Tim's piece was satirical too. Would love to see more rips on
them. God, how I hate those pics. Companies spend a small fortune on them
but it's like pulling teeth to get them to spend money on things that
actually allow you to do your job more effectively. It's why I hate work.