POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Trefoil damage : Re: Trefoil damage Server Time
7 Aug 2024 17:26:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Trefoil damage
From: Dave Matthews
Date: 19 Jan 2006 14:10:01
Message: <web.43cfe3ba288429ea8c7259570@news.povray.org>
> Cool, eh?
>
> Bill

That is such a cool knot-thing, so why are we all so excited to see it get
bombarded?  Don't know, but it is really impressive.  It begs for an entire
science-fiction/fantasy story.  The medieval floating knot-fortress zapped
by the invaders, killing young prince Somebody's family.  Now he must get
revenge on the technologically superior aliens, armed only with whatever
magic made the knot float in the first place....I suppose he should have a
winged-horse sidekick and a gorgeous babe girlfriend, too.

Nice, nice work.