POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Stud Wall macro : Stud Wall macro Server Time
7 Aug 2024 17:26:02 EDT (-0400)
  Stud Wall macro
From: Lawrence W
Date: 18 Jan 2006 16:45:00
Message: <web.43ceb5b5564091e8a5251970@news.povray.org>
As my last message indicated, I'm working on macros in Pov's SDL.  Its hard
for me to concentrate so much on PovRay because of the time spent doing
everything else in my life, but now and again I find enough time to play.
So this is an example of my endeavors in macro writing - a simple stud wall
macro, with the option to specify an opening for a door.  This image is
with, the second without.  I'll also post the macro, as messy as the day I
got it to work.  :)

-Lawrence

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: