POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The POV-cannon : Re: The POV-cannon Server Time
7 Aug 2024 23:18:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The POV-cannon
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 16 Jan 2006 05:35:00
Message: <web.43cb7612de0fbdb8731f01d10@news.povray.org>
"Afishionado" <afi### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> What about defining shapes (cubic_sweeps, maybe?) going from each brick to
> it's "starting" location, filled with media. Each brick would leave a trail
> of dust in the air. :-)
Interesting idea, but each brick's displacement is a straight line, so it
would look a bit strange. If this were based on a physics simulation it
would look great! One thing I had considered was putting some smoke or dust
around the impact point, but since I've not really tried smoke before I
thought I'd stick to the bricks for now.

Bill