POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Duchamp revisited : Re: Duchamp revisited Server Time
7 Aug 2024 23:23:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Duchamp revisited
From: Rene Bui
Date: 15 Jan 2006 07:00:00
Message: <web.43ca38d4a763deaa6e34a7530@news.povray.org>
Tim Cook <z99### [at] bellsouthnet> wrote:
> Personally, I loathe Duchamp.

Unfortunately, I believe you confuse Duchamp's artwork and pedant people who
talks about him (me included, hum.. I hope not!). I can't blame you  if you
don't like Duchamp but imho his work is anything but pretentious. I have to
say  that it is very interesting and funny his urinal (Fountain) is yet a
controversial subject after 90 years.

>However, your image here...that's just amazing.

Thanks!