POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Mac OS X File Open dialog : Re: Mac OS X File Open dialog Server Time
26 Apr 2024 14:51:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mac OS X File Open dialog
From: Ruth W Craig
Date: 14 Jan 2006 16:30:00
Message: <web.43c96d148c17f467bf72db2e0@news.povray.org>
Perhaps someone could help me with this problem as well.  I am using Mac OSX
and POV-Ray 3.6.  When I open a file, such as spherical.pov in the camera
folder in scenes - it opens fine, but I cannot render it because the items
on the Render menus are all grayed out."  I have gone to Edit Preferences
and under Scenes I have included the Include folder that contains
spherical.pov.

Basically, the Render menu is all grayed out, I cannot choose anything on
that menu.  THanks if you have any clues.  R