POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : POV-Person V2 Alpha : Re: POV-Person V2 Alpha Server Time
1 Sep 2024 14:24:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Person V2 Alpha
From: Afishionado
Date: 7 Jan 2006 17:55:00
Message: <web.43c0466189acd1f22d4545c20@news.povray.org>
Very nice! :-)

Right now there doesn't seem to be any easy way to define new clothing
items. (Random bug: lines 83 and 84 in ppshirts1.inc refer to
ppWaistBandSlices instead of ppShirtWaistBandSlices.)

That said, this looks very impressive for an early alpha version. I would
love to start putting it to work as soon as I can figure out how to define
my own clothing. :-)

William