POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Obligatory RSOCP : Obligatory RSOCP Server Time
7 Aug 2024 17:29:32 EDT (-0400)
  Obligatory RSOCP
From: Smws
Date: 6 Jan 2006 18:20:00
Message: <web.43befa5af88afab6b43daefc0@news.povray.org>
I've just gotten back to using Pov after several years away. I thought I
would finally post to this group that had been so helpful to me.

So, I may have played a little loose with the concept, but here it is. It
uses Gilles Tran's MakeGrass and Jaime Vives Piqueres' 2-pass radiosity
(although not too well, I'm afraid). I don't remember how long it took to
render.

I wish I could get the contrast a lot higher, it's kind of greyed out. Looks
a lot better after contrast and saturation fiddling, but I'd rather learn
to do that in Pov directly.

Licensed under CC-Share-Alike, blah blah blah
Comments, criticisms, questions?

-Stefan Sittler

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: