POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : New year post : Re: New year post Server Time
7 Aug 2024 17:23:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New year post
From: Smws
Date: 3 Jan 2006 12:45:01
Message: <web.43bab7ef8e10781725f1c5f0@news.povray.org>
> Seasonal salutations to you all.
>
> Following on from my tentative trefoil knot last year, here is a more recent
> and complete version. It still lacks people, and may well be altered
> somewhat in the field of texturing, but it looks pretty damn dramatic I
> reckon.
>
> Who wants to guess how long it took to render?
>
> Bill

Wow! This and your tetrahedral planetoid posts indicate some fine abilities!
I hope you keep up with the surreal constructions.

This is looking very good, but to my eyes it is a little dark and hard to
make out. Of course this could just be monitor gamma differences. Maybe if
you lit it just a little brighter?

Are you going to have figures on both sides of the stairs, or just the...
umm.. "top"? :)

-Stefan