POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : New year post : Re: New year post Server Time
7 Aug 2024 17:29:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New year post
From: stm31415
Date: 3 Jan 2006 10:20:01
Message: <web.43ba958d8e10781de31196d0@news.povray.org>
I like it, but th elighting is almost too dramatic for me - Imy eyes have
trouble seeng what is happening. I would move the bricks just a titch
closer together (even if there is only the occasional suggestion of
mortar-lines, the mind will fill in the rest), and give a little fill
lighting so that the inside is not so completely black.

But it is a really interesting construct, and well carried out. Nice.

-s
5TF!