POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Test Povray and Yafray. : Re: Test Povray and Yafray. Server Time
7 Aug 2024 17:29:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Test Povray and Yafray.
From: stm31415
Date: 2 Jan 2006 14:30:00
Message: <web.43b97e54b681e69b3f3aaa0f0@news.povray.org>
I am content to have a faster, more flexible, better documented (IMHO)
program. If there is an AA difference (which we have yet to establish), I
don't mind. I'm not going to tell the team to do *anything* - they do more
than I would on any given day ;)

BTW, 5TF! is a statement of well wishes, like 'Peace' or 'Good-bye.' I
generally go by Sam, -s, or stm31415. But whatever- I knew who you were
talking to ;)

-s
5TF!