POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Re: CityScape Macro : Re: CityScape Macro Server Time
7 Aug 2024 19:22:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: CityScape Macro
From: Charles C
Date: 24 Dec 2005 14:00:01
Message: <web.43ad99809e0f0abd9926319c0@news.povray.org>
These buildings are typical of some residential buildings in Hong Kong.

A tidbit about these towers: I took this photo when I was visiting HK.
They're in a somewhat remote part of town.  I think people care more about
window space in a residential building than in an office, thus the shape.
The towers have about 8 flats per floor,  about 33 stories, and have a
block of about several (7?) towers in a row that are attatched on the
ground floor.   There are also multiple blocks of the same kind of tower.
They aren't quite a + shape but there's a lot of them :)

Charles

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'hk residential p4180242.jpg' (78 KB)

Preview of image 'hk residential p4180242.jpg'
hk residential p4180242.jpg