POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Last double planetoid, I promise... : Re: Last double planetoid, I promise... Server Time
7 Aug 2024 19:26:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Last double planetoid, I promise...
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 20 Dec 2005 11:45:01
Message: <web.43a833e8823f04a1731f01d10@news.povray.org>
Jim Charter <jrc### [at] msncom> wrote:
> Seems like it could be pushed further.  But  I also understand that
> you reach a point where you have really had enough of a certain scene.

I shall definitely revisit it. I just need a bit of breathing space so I can
come back with a fresh mind and bigger plans. Making the people and close
detail more realistic, more closeups, a better setting... I never thought
this would turn into such a large project!

I'm playing with a couple of other things for now, including an irtc
entry... ;)

Bill