POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Last double planetoid, I promise... : Last double planetoid, I promise... Server Time
7 Aug 2024 19:23:32 EDT (-0400)
  Last double planetoid, I promise...
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 19 Dec 2005 10:15:01
Message: <web.43a6cd93fbf26d0731f01d10@news.povray.org>
Greetings all

This is the latest and final instalment. I've never before managed to get so
many pictures from one scene without additional modelling! It's really cool
to have a finished scene that I can just move the camera about to find new
images.

Anyway, this is my first real attempt at a decent atmosphere with POV - I'm
largely happy with it, although perhaps the radiosity is a bit strong...

Bill

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'triplanet_glare.jpg' (307 KB)