POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : graphing calculator - why not :) : Re: graphing calculator - why not :) Server Time
7 Aug 2024 19:27:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: graphing calculator - why not :)
From: Charles C
Date: 16 Dec 2005 00:55:00
Message: <web.43a2562411ef9f355c0503730@news.povray.org>
Hehe I like reverse polish on my HP, but I wanted to take advantage of
whatever POV already knew how to do... E.g. any function or user created
macro that can return a float will work.   For a while I was considering
making a string parser (a string parser within a parsed-string/sdl!) to
read in the numbers digit by digit and so on, but I thought that'd be a lot
more work than doing this writing a file and reading it back.  Actually
back in college I did write such a parser for a C class but it only
supported the basic +-/x%