POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Trefoil experiment : Re: Trefoil experiment Server Time
7 Aug 2024 19:20:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Trefoil experiment
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 15 Dec 2005 06:20:00
Message: <web.43a1506a84bdc257731f01d10@news.povray.org>
John VanSickle <evi### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> This really calls for those roly-poly things that Escher dreamed up.
You refer, I take it, to (deep breath) Pedalternorotandomovens Centroculatus
Articulosus? Crawling or rolling?

Oooh, I'm getting visions of possibilities here... perhaps I could try to
insert some landings on the staircases, on the outside of the curves, with
catwalks extending radially... somewhere for the curl-ups to roll off to!
I'd have to hide the distance in fog or something. :o

....thinks...

I'll get back to you.

Bill