POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Toys for Christmas! : Re: Toys for Christmas! Server Time
7 Aug 2024 19:21:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Toys for Christmas!
From: Hosiah
Date: 13 Dec 2005 21:25:00
Message: <web.439f81f47015524ce128502e0@news.povray.org>
Just to clear up the controversy: Yes, I intended them as jacks, along with
the pink ball they make a small set. It's a girl's game, if you macho types
don't recognize it! :-)

Quote:
>> Have you ever stepped on jacks in your sock/bare feet in the middle of
>> the night whilst stumbling to the bathroom?

No, by the time my kids had jacks, they were more responsible. I think I
still have little square dents on the bottom of my feet from legos in the
same situation, however.