POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Toys for Christmas! : Toys for Christmas! Server Time
7 Aug 2024 19:24:05 EDT (-0400)
  Toys for Christmas!
From: Hosiah
Date: 11 Dec 2005 05:25:00
Message: <web.439bfd763f2dda02e128502e0@news.povray.org>
Getting in the Holiday spirit, so made toys. I'm seriously considering a toy
train on a section of track, originating from under the handle of the
jack-in-the-box to center-stage, but thought maybe I shouldn't crowd the
picture.

And is it me, or does the face on the jack-in-the-box look too psycho? It
seems every time I try to do a clownish face, it ends up being
unintentionally scary...

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'toys.jpg' (47 KB)