POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : help, how to smooth isosurface~ : Re: help, how to smooth isosurface~ Server Time
7 Aug 2024 21:24:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: help, how to smooth isosurface~
From: lien0n
Date: 30 Nov 2005 21:30:00
Message: <web.438e5f8a2d5fa4bd598059850@news.povray.org>
Thanks, alain,

i tried with a df3 of 64x64x64, but still the same problem is appeared. And
it is not so easy to get higher resolution df3,

And it seems that Mike William have already done such interpolation in his
isosurface tutorial, but unfortunately, i can't open his webpage on my
machine cauze a system incompatible problem. Can anybody give me some
resources?