POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Shaker Simple (near final) [200K] : Re: Shaker Simple (near final) [200K] Server Time
7 Aug 2024 21:21:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Shaker Simple (near final) [200K]
From: Przemek Loesch
Date: 30 Nov 2005 14:05:01
Message: <web.438df78e60bfd0a5b0aac12c0@news.povray.org>
Great! I've just dropped in here to find a nice wallpaper for my desktop
(just installed new system) and first thing to find was your beautiful
picture. Even its size is what I need. I guess it will stay in my computer
for a long time. Hope it isn't copyrighted and can be used as desktop
wallpaper ;-)
Przemek