POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Inspired theft : Re: Inspired theft Server Time
7 Aug 2024 21:17:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Inspired theft
From: the ajj
Date: 29 Nov 2005 04:25:00
Message: <web.438c1d3e8122c317a43155f60@news.povray.org>
Ryan <try### [at] yahoocom> wrote:
> I feel like the focal blur divides the image in
> half though.

Hi nice concept - I like the image but for me too much focul blur.  I like
using blur myself, but sometimes it actually makes it very difficult for
your eyes to see what's going on.  This is tricky with you image especially
with the large space in the middle.  Maybe reduce the blur a little or move
the camera back slightly so it's not so in your face!

Adrian