POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Greco-Roman architecture group anywhere? : Greco-Roman architecture group anywhere? Server Time
7 Aug 2024 21:23:49 EDT (-0400)
  Greco-Roman architecture group anywhere?
From: Roger
Date: 29 Nov 2005 02:45:01
Message: <web.438c06647bfc5aad6d6686b50@news.povray.org>
Hello, folks!  First message, but 11th or maybe 12th year being amazed at
what one can do with POV-Ray.  It seems naturally suited for virtual
rebuilding of Greco-Roman edifices, to me at least, and so I'm wondering if
there are any interest groups or possibly related competitions that anyone
knows of.  I've searched around here in various places, looking down
through many, many topics but without luck.

TIA!

Roger Twitchell

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: