POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The room<final> : Re: The room<final> Server Time
7 Aug 2024 21:20:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The room<final>
From: Hasan3
Date: 28 Nov 2005 04:05:02
Message: <web.438ac7a3aeb57df9cbe664320@news.povray.org>
"Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlnet> wrote:
> "Hasan3" <PRO### [at] Yahoocom> schreef in bericht
> >
> I like this scene, Hasan. Personally, I like the lighting and general
> setting of the room. A few small things, however. The spectacles are much
> too large! You shall have to scale them down to proper size in comparison
> with the rest of the room. I have the impression (only an impression) that
> the globe is partly hidden inside the wall. So, also a scale/position
> problem here?
>
> The floor is clearly an image_map (which is OK). However, it does not tile
> perfectly, as you can see at the right side, where there appears a conflict
> between tiles it seems. Perhaps also, I should scale it down a tiny bit.
>
> Sorry for all those comments. As said, I like this scene already!
>
> Thomas

Rick I can't make more realistic scene... Sory.
Sebastian, the sofa model is not mine...
St, I used wrong sofa model, but not very terrible:)
Stefan  thanks.

Thanks for the all comment.

Thomas, you are all right.
There are some problems in the floor texture, globe and window. I will fixed
these problems. The time is required:)

(I'm working and there is not free time.)

Best Regards.
Hasan.