POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Realism test (indoor) : Re: Realism test (indoor) Server Time
7 Aug 2024 23:15:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Realism test (indoor)
From: Hasan3
Date: 25 Nov 2005 01:00:01
Message: <web.4386a7c7868c14e2bf868a870@news.povray.org>
Alain <ele### [at] netscapenet> wrote:
> Hasan3 nous apporta ses lumieres en ce 2005-11-24 01:52:
> > Mike Raiford <mra### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> >

> >>Maybe try a texture that looks a bit more like leather on the sofas?
> >>
> >>--
> >>~Mike
> >>
> >>Things! Billions of them!
> >

> > New version:

> WAY better! Love the floor and carpets.
> Those bandings comming from the corner are distracting. Maybe that moving the camera
by a small,
> maybe very small, amount can remove them. I once got rid of a similar problem by
changing
> pretrace_start to something around 0.085.
>
> --
> Alain

Alain, my radiosity setting : Not high quality...

  radiosity {             // --- Settings 2 (medium quality) ---
    pretrace_start 0.08
    pretrace_end   0.01
    count 120
    error_bound 0.25
    recursion_limit 1
  }

I will change high quality in final version.. But I dont understand "moving
camera..." Where?

Regards.
Hasan