POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A little structure kit : A little structure kit Server Time
7 Aug 2024 23:23:35 EDT (-0400)
  A little structure kit
From: Hosiah
Date: 21 Nov 2005 06:45:01
Message: <web.4381b223299f064ee128502e0@news.povray.org>
My latest streak involves making macros that take a set of building blocks
and make structures out of them. I'm sure many here have gotten that far.

This one I did a heavy brownish fog to suggest thick pollution. Also, the
textures are randomized from the macro as well, they're supposed to be all
julias/mandels, but only a few of them show up with the design, which is
probably just as well. And...it means nothing at all! Just playing around -
I've been fascinated with making more and more complex POVray programs
which will generate a different picture at the changing of the single
random seed number.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'posturbia_2.jpg' (61 KB)