POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : 3D laser scanning on a budget : Re: 3D laser scanning on a budget Server Time
9 Aug 2024 23:25:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3D laser scanning on a budget
From: Knightstar
Date: 3 Nov 2005 13:05:01
Message: <web.436a4f6c37f58433a049080d0@news.povray.org>
"Rene Bui" <ren### [at] freefr> wrote:
> povray.jpg

   Thank you Rene Bui,

                     I have a old web cam and some metal and some wood I
   will  build the scaner with. I just have to get the stepper motors Vexta
   Model PH265-01 2-Phase 1.8/STEPs DC 6v 0.85A to 01905. Table top 3D
   scaner at first then one big one for a man to stand or sit. The table
   top one will be 24" x 24" base and have a arm that slide's out with
   the web cam and the projector on it at 45 degrees. The round plate is
   in the center of the base with the stepper motor and gear next would be
   the Printer Circuit Board. I will try a flash light with some red or
   yellow plastic and card board with a slit for a projector as a test.

       What is the math for the length from the object to the 45 degrees.
   The length from the cam to the projector. What is the software you use
   too thanks. I will post a drawing of this in the next post, off now
   for some parts.

                                          Cool Scaning KnightStar

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: