POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Castle of Dracula : Re: Castle of Dracula Server Time
8 Aug 2024 01:14:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Castle of Dracula
From: RusHHouR
Date: 29 Oct 2005 19:05:02
Message: <web.4363ff11f8a6eddf47d3ae5e0@news.povray.org>
Yup.. have now dimmed light a bit and used parallel light..
Sure is moore spooky this way, than it was before when the castle was
"glowing in the dark" or something.. Also lowered wall texture from 0.1 to
0.001, hehe..

Posting one before pixelpushing and one after pixelpushing.. =)

What buggs me now is the grainy looking front walls.. the texture is
repeating itself, as a result of my laziness... unfortunatly..

Hopefully I'll find the time to correct this and add the last windows.. and
then finalize this one..

Image before pixelpushed:

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: