POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Inkscape's great for prisms... : Inkscape's great for prisms... Server Time
8 Aug 2024 01:17:01 EDT (-0400)
  Inkscape's great for prisms...
From: Lonnie
Date: 29 Oct 2005 02:45:01
Message: <web.43631a2e7d734c67d5d3b08c0@news.povray.org>
But for 3-D splines I still prefer pure trig or LOGO at this point.  There
may be some Inkscape features I missed in the hour or so I've played with
it.  This was first test render after throwing these highly reflective
sphere_sweeps into an old media experiment.  I came home four hours later
to find it rather overexposed, so I confess I did tweak the brightness and
contrast a bit.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'inksweep.jpg' (29 KB)