POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : my monochrome trip... : my monochrome trip... Server Time
8 Aug 2024 01:16:05 EDT (-0400)
  my monochrome trip...
From: Hosiah
Date: 22 Oct 2005 03:50:00
Message: <web.4359ee06152c0869641e1230@news.povray.org>
Hi, folks. Just thought I'd come in here and prove I'm not dead.

Lately, I've been on a monochrome kick. Have the rest of you ever had a week
where all your images had one theme that wouldn't let go? Maybe it's been
Halloween approaching, but I've been doing all grayscales. The rest are
posted on my blog: http://wallpaperfree.blogspot.com  (not a very
imaginative title, I know!). This picture is what I feel is the best of the
series, which I haven't posted yet!

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'monolucinate_91.jpg' (63 KB)