POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Brig Niagara WIP (34k) : Re: Brig Niagara WIP (34k) Server Time
12 Sep 2024 22:35:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Brig Niagara WIP (34k)
From: Tim McMurdo
Date: 14 Oct 2005 07:45:01
Message: <web.434f99ec55de2096395d82550@news.povray.org>
Skip Talbot <Ski### [at] aolcom> wrote:
> Clever solution to your problem, and those textures look fantastic.
> Tim, the amount of work you are putting into this project is crazy, you
> know that right?  Its going to be a stunning masterpiece when its done
> though.  How are you planning on showing off the final result?
>
> Skip

Thanks for the encouragement Skip. I do know I am a bit crazy, but it is
very relaxing for me. I have a very stressful job and being able to lose
myself in this project has been wonderful.

I have in mind a web site dedicated to the project. I will post details in
the future, but I am currently working on written content.

Tim