POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Castle of Dracula, WIP of course... : Re: Castle of Dracula, WIP of course... Server Time
8 Aug 2024 04:06:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Castle of Dracula, WIP of course...
From: RusHHouR
Date: 6 Oct 2005 15:05:01
Message: <web.43457501f35aaabb47d3ae5e0@news.povray.org>
Ross and LightBeam, yeah you are both absolutely right about the stairs..
They were made today though, perhaps I mixed up Vampires with (gentle?)
Gigants or something.. ;)

And yeah, I guess some dude in there is going mental with his whip, hehe..
Maybe he should be blurred somewhere behind a window..

Nekomimi? Had to look it up.. although Im a fan of anime.. And.. Im still
confused! Could you elaborate, please? =)