POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Stop and start rendering from animation at frame x : Stop and start rendering from animation at frame x Server Time
1 Jul 2024 02:57:48 EDT (-0400)
  Stop and start rendering from animation at frame x
From: kiesi
Date: 30 Sep 2005 02:00:06
Message: <web.433cd43e22090b1a2e83c3df0@news.povray.org>
I got a little problem with an animation and i hope some1 can help me.
I tried to render an animation with a .ini file. It works fine
but it takes long time. So here is my question:
I rendered about 200 frames with the following script

//-------------CODE-------------
Input_File_Name=whatever.pov

Initial_Frame=0
Final_Frame=360
Initial_Clock=0
Final_Clock=359

Cyclic_Animation=on
Pause_when_Done=off

So is it possible to start rendering @ frame 201.
Or should i write

Initial_Frame=201
Initial_Clock=201 //<- I think this can't be correct

Please some1 help me!
THX

greez
kiesi