POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Faux-polaroids: Suicide... : Re: Faux-polaroids: Suicide... Server Time
8 Aug 2024 10:19:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Faux-polaroids: Suicide...
From: Rene Bui
Date: 27 Sep 2005 05:45:00
Message: <web.4339133c6b14693f72347a60@news.povray.org>
"Gilles Tran" <gitran_nospam_@wanadoo.fr> wrote:

> web.4336abf0dfe54a822873fb940@news.povray.org...
> > I've finished my faux-polaroids series
> > http://rene.bui.free.fr/index_en.html   (click 'digital' on the menu)
> >
> > enjoy !
>

> made in POV-Ray I've seen in a while.
> Do you have an idea of the printing costs at the Atelier Bordas?
>
> G.

Thanks a lot Gilles !

Here are their recent prices example. It's more expensive than a regular
printing but don't forget that they are *art* printers with high quality
abilities.
As a proof, did you notice that Georges Rousse and other famous artists are
printing there ? ;-)
My apologies to other pov people for the no-translated doc, I bring it up as
is :

" Atelier Bordas, Paris
http://www.atelierbordas.com
mai### [at] atelierbordascom

Bonjour,
Merci de votre message.

Il faut compter :

80x120cm = 165,20 h.t.

A ces prix s'ajoute le prix du papier, en feuilles ou au metre pour les
rouleaux,

(exemple papier pur coton 308g)

soins.

http://www.atelierbordas.com/pigmentaires.html)