POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Faux-polaroids: Suicide... : Re: Faux-polaroids: Suicide... Server Time
8 Aug 2024 04:09:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Faux-polaroids: Suicide...
From: Rene Bui
Date: 26 Sep 2005 12:35:01
Message: <web.433821d46b14693f5974a9520@news.povray.org>
"Lance Birch" <-> wrote:

> various water-level marks)

Thanks Lance !

> I would love to see you attempt to simulate Lomo LC-A photographs (see
> http://www.lomography.com/ for more information on the Lomo LC-A if you aren't
> familiar with it).
>
> Once again, very nice work!
>
> Lance.
>
> thezone - thezone.firewave.com.au

I know Lomo camera and lomography for a long time now, but I confess I've
never give it a try... maybe some day. But I find your remark very
pertinent because my goal (with my next digital images) is to make
something similar to these photographs or something like pinhole
photography (stenope). By the way, I discovered that Polaroid company had a
(new?) product which is very interesting, it is a pinhole Polaroid camera
!!
http://www.polaroid.com/global/detail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524441759996&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302028644&bm
Locale=en_US

as a great artist and take a look on his handmade cameras... ;-)
http://www.kunsthaus.ch/ausstellungen/2005/tichy/en/index.htm