POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : HDRI : Re: HDRI Server Time
8 Aug 2024 06:20:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: HDRI
From: s day
Date: 3 Sep 2005 06:00:01
Message: <web.431973b46131d073e675e0680@news.povray.org>
Florian Brucker <tor### [at] torfboldcom> wrote:

> I really like those chess pieces! You say they're older, have you some
> more images of them?

Thanks, I made them a couple of years ago they are only CSG and the two
pieces I didn't show are the worst ones. (especially the knight). If you
want I can post the source in the source news group.

I will try the other render technique and post the difference.

Sean

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'wood.jpg' (151 KB)