POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Kitchen ... : Re: Kitchen ... Server Time
8 Aug 2024 14:23:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Kitchen ...
From: Hasan3
Date: 28 Aug 2005 16:55:01
Message: <web.43121f087447f6115d7a036c0@news.povray.org>
Sory, I was not aswered you. Because my English is very terrible. But I was
very pleased your criticisms and  suggestions. You are very wonderful
peaples. Because, you are attaching ipportance to the human. Actually, I'm
not a 3d designer, I'm programmer. This working is a 3d drawing of my CAD
editor. And I prefered the Povray Engine for the render. So I tested
extensive example with the Povray. I think that I succeeded a little with
your help. After this I must complete the editor povray export feature.

Best Regards, thanks all.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'mutfak10.jpg' (686 KB)